Bernard English Goldsmith
Bernard English Goldsmith is well known as one of Drogheda’s leading family run businesses and is highly regarded throughout the country for his expertise and professionalism. We are a unique establishment with over 35 year’s experience. It is hard to imagine now but the original shop opened in 1974 and was run by Bernard alone and catered for a small, local market. Since then, the business has expanded and caters for a local, national and international clientele and has a state of the art workshop on-site, with two Master Goldsmiths providing a comprehensive range of services. Our Master Goldsmiths are available for individual consultation and designs.
We are renowned for our quality in manufacturing of diamond engagement rings and bespoke wedding bands in Gold, Platinum and Palladium. Our high standard of craftsmanship and our dynamic experience offers you a service second to none.
At Bernard English Goldsmith we understand that choosing jewellery is an important decision because each and every item of jewellery holds a unique meaning.
Our staff of highly trained jewellery professionals will guide you through our breath taking ranges of Jewellery, Watches and Giftware.
Create a moment that lasts forever...
If you would like some more information on our range of diamond rings please get in touch or drop in and see us.
If you would like some more information on our wide range of weddings rings please get in touch or drop in and see us.
If you would like some more information on our wide range of jeweller please get in touch or drop in and see us.
Bernard English Goldsmith’s on-site workshop ensures the very highest standards in repair and manufacture services. Including, but not limited to:
- Design and Manufacture of Wedding and Engagement rings in Gold Platinum and Palladium
- Remounting and remodelling of existing jewellery, dress rings, pendants, necklets etc.
- Repair to all Jewellery types, in all precious metals. Utilising our Goldsmith’s vast experience and knowledge in traditional and modern techniques, including state of the art laser welding
- Gem -setting and setting repair
- Jewellery cleaning, Polishing and Rhodium plating
- Appraisal and valuations
- Engraving of cups, trophies, mementos etc.
- Watch repairs, batteries and adjustments