From the moment you arrive through the 100 acres of beautifully manicured gardens and parkland to the magnificent 19th century 4 Star Castle Hotel set deep in the Cavan countryside you will feel totally welcomed and thoroughly spoiled.
Weddings at Cabra Castle"Your wedding day is not just a special day, it is one of the most important days in your life. That is why we at Cabra Castle are delighted that you should consider us to cater for that important day."
Your wedding day is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and important days in your life. Therefore, great care and attention have been taken in creating our wedding package.
Whatever your plans are for your special day, our highly professional standards and service will ensure your wedding reception will be the ultimate success. Our specially trained staff will assist you in every aspect of preparing and organising your wedding reception.
Let us take the worry and strain away from you, so that you are free to relax and enjoy the celebration whilst we look after the arrangements.
Please do call to the Castle to see the facilities we have available and to have a talk with one of our banqueting team.
We look forward to meeting you.Download Our Wedding Pack
Fairytale Package 2012
- Your very own personal wedding planner
- One wedding a day for a more attentive service
- Red Carpet & Champagne on arrival for the Bride & Groom
- Champagne on arrival for the Bridal Party
- Luxurious surroundings and picturesque grounds for your photos
- Luxurious Bridal Suite for the Bride & Groom on the night of your wedding
- 2 Complimentary bedrooms for Bridal Party
- Personalised Souvenir Menu Cards on all tables
- Choice of Cake Stand and Sword
- Elegant 5 Candled Candelabras on all tables
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Late Wedding Residents Bar until 4am
- Private Area for your reception drinks
- Tea, Coffee & Chocolate Fountain on arrival
- Stunning Castle Ballroom for your gourmet five course meal
- Choice of Specially Selected wines during the meal
- Glass of Sparkling Wine for toast
- Evening Buffet when the band breaks
- Elegant chair covers and choice of table linen
- Piper to greet you and announce your arrival into the Ballroom
- Walled Garden for exquisite photos
Sunday to Wednesday €63.00 p.p. all inclusive (Minimum Numbers 120) (Excluding Bank Holiday Weekends)
Thursday €69.00 p.p. all inclusive (Minimum Numbers 150)
Friday & Saturday, Bank Holiday Monday & Christmas Weeks €79.00 p.p. all inclusive (Minimum Number 150)
Castle Bridal Suite
Our newest addition boasting its own fireplace, four poster bed, wet room, romantic bathing area with free standing Victorian bath leading onto private balcony and outdoor Hot Tub area is nestled beneath the turrets of the Castle - the ultimate in romance on your wedding night........
The Courtyard Bridal Suite
A delightful private attic apartment, authentically and tastefully restored in a private wing of the Courtyard. Original features have been retained, including wooden beams and stone walls and modern features, such as private bar, wet room and step-up Jacuzzi, overlooking the Courtyard Garden, have also been added.