Welcome to Kylemore Karting!
Ireland's largest indoor Karting arena, a choice of three 360 mtr tracks with flyovers, underpasses, hills and banked corners. Experience the thrill of real racing on three indoor circuits.
Kylemore Karting, established in 1992 as the first indoor track in the Republic of Ireland, is now Ireland's market leader in indoor Karting offering a combination of high-spec equipment, first class facilities including a choice of three 360 mtr tracks with flyovers underpasses, hills and banked corners.
Together with a fully trained race team, it is the perfect formula for the ultimate Grand Prix experience. Kylemore Karting is a member of European Kart Circuit Operators Limited (EKCO).
- 60,000sq ft of track area with three 360 mtr tracks
- Helmets, Gloves and Race suits supplied
- Race briefing and Instruction
- Race Commentaries
- Computerised timing and scoring system on each track
- Video monitors in pits and viewing areas
- Electronic leaderboards with driver lap times on both tracks
- Separate heated viewing lounges for each track
- Private car parking and coach park
- Trophies and certificates for race winners
Grand Prix Top of the range exclusive race meetings for groups from 9 - 60 drivers ideal for corporate entertaining. All drivers get a practice session followed by 4 qualifying heats, (with 4 drivers in each heat) one heat from each grid position.
Following the heats up to 4 quarter finals are run, in the knock out section, for which grid positions are determined by the points scored in the heats.
The top 10 drivers go through to two semi-finals with the first three drivers
in each going into the 15 lap Grand Final.Price 50 per driver Championship Race
Similar to the Grand Prix in that all of the drivers get a practice session followed by 4 qualifying heats, (with 4 drivers in each heat) one heat from each grid position. Following the heats, Graded Finals are run, grids determined by the points scored in the qualifying heats. The A Final for the top 6 drivers being run over 10 laps, the B Final over 8 laps and all other finals over 6 laps.Price 45 per driverMini Enduro Races
Ideal for the smaller groups as the Mini Enduro is limited to 4-8 drivers. Following a practice session, two 25 lap heats (approx. 15 minutes each) are run, the grid for the second heat being the reverse of heat 1 finishing order.Price 45 per driver Junior Races
A junior version of our Championship Race is run Mon-Fri 11 am to 4 pm using both our Cadet and regular karts.
(Subject to a minimun height requirement of 54 inches)Junior Races prices:
Individual Practice Sessions
- 22 per driver mid week
- 25 per driver on Sundays
- (Student rates do not apply on Saturdays)
- 10 minutes (approx 24 laps) 15
- 15 minutes (approx 32 laps) 20
- 20 minutes (approx 42 laps) 25
- 25 minutes (approx 52 laps) 30
- 15 minutes on each of any two tracks 30
- (approx 64 laps)
- 15 min on each of all three tracks 45